Key Dates and Information
- Please review our Health & Safety Policy and Financial Policies BEFORE you apply. You will be asked to agree to the Health & Safety Policy in September. You will be asked to agree to the Financial Policy when you accept your placement and pay your registration fee & May 2022 tuition. Link for: Health Policy 2021-22 and link for: Financial Policy 2021-22
- An update to the Health and Safety Guidelines for Child Care and Early Education Operating During COVID-19 was reviewed and extended by the State of Oregon the week of January 12, 2021. There was no end date given. In light of this, we are assuming we will be operating under these revised guidelines for the fall. What that means for current class offerings is as follows:
- Kindergarten class size is reduced to 20.
- Pre-K and 3’s will remain the same.
- Betweeners (formerly called the Pre-3’s) will need to start in January, 2022.
- 2’s and Parent program will be on hold until the guidelines permit. We will still take applications for these classes and create class lists. These classes will be on hold until guidelines permit. No money will be required to reserve a spot.
- Initial online registration will open on Wednesday, January 27th at 9:00 a.m. and end on Friday, January 29th at 5:00 p.m. During this time we will gather applications for all classes then place children. If there are more children wanting a particular class than there are openings we will hold a lottery. If you do not get your first choice, we will place you on the first choice wait list, then place you in your next available choice. You will be emailed your placement and will be given 72 hours to accept/reject the placement and pay the registration fee and May 2022 tuition.
- Beginning Monday, February 1st we will accept applications for all classes to fill remaining open spots. These applications will be placed as they are received.